Fermentation Research Associate
- Regio Zuid Limburg
Vacancy: Fermentation Research Associate (Location Geleen)
We are KIOTA. Specialists in the area of consultancy, temporary labor and interim. Our goal is to outperform, by focusing on strong values such as: Quality, innovation, personal touch and agile. We do not believe in can’t do. We do not take ‘no’ for an answer if we believe a ‘yes’ is better. Our relations and our employees are the ones we find most important.
Our processes are created in a way we can be efficient and fast with high performance. We focus on the result. All the things which are not in favor of adding value, we just don’t do.
We have a clear focus: To let our employees grow and help perform in the area of their occupation, by understanding what drives them most.
We have a thorough knowledge of our area of competences and a huge network of high-end employers.
Are you a professional?
What to expect
As a Fermentation research associate you contribute to our growing portfolio of products by transferring experiments from small-scale to bench-scale fermentation. You are involved in, among other things:
- Designing and conducting fermentation experiments, with responsibility for setting up and taking down fermentation equipment.
- Collecting and processing data from fermentation runs.
- You also support in the preparation of media and reagents.
- Evaluating data and contributing to fermentation optimization processes.
What we expect
- At least a completed MBO or HBO study in the direction of biological sciences, chemical sciences or chemical technology.
- Experience in a biological laboratory that works with micro-organisms.
- Fermentation experience is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills including fluent English.
- The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- A challenging job for preferably 40 hours a week.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a dedicated team.
- Competitive remuneration including attractive benefits and excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Want to apply?
You can apply by clicking on “direct solliciteren” in the right column on this page.